2019 Presidential Election: Guru Mahara Ji reveals winner

Political talks and discussions.
Anita01

2019 Presidential Election: Guru Mahara Ji reveals winner

Post by Anita01 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:20 am

Guru-Maharaji-Cliqnaija forum2.jpg
Guru-Maharaji-Cliqnaija forum2.jpg (48.23 KiB) Viewed 9 times
Satguru Maharaj Ji, the Ibadan based prophets has claimed he has known the winner of 2019 Presidential elections.

While addressing journalists at a press conference in his Maharaj Ji village in Ibadan said he saw President Buhari winning the election with more votes than other candidates.

The prophet claimed he said that he did not see any of the top aspirants winning the election because more people will vote for Buhari.

According to him, there are many reasons unknown to many that will make Buhari defeat all other candidates, he further said that “what the other candidates can do is to support Buhari to take Nigeria to the promised land”.

He added that “Atiku, Ezekwesili, Sowore and others should support Buhari instead of aiming to face him in the Presidential election”.

he also said that anyone that is not happy with his declaration for Buhari in 2019 should come and meet him.

His words:

“Elections are for human beings. This is the time to call a spade a spade. Buhari is there. He has another term in the office. I don’t see Atiku, Ezekwesili, Sowore and others as President. I believe, if they will listen to me, they should not be thinking of going to elections. They should support Buhari.

“Buhari is from the North, he has spent four years now by May, let him complete his second term as the tradition that a man from North will spend 8 years and South will spend 8 years. All of them, they should wait after he complete the second term in the office.

Social Media