APC 2019: Ambode Denies Rift with Tinubu (See Details)

Political talks and discussions.
Mhizmoet

APC 2019: Ambode Denies Rift with Tinubu (See Details)

Post by Mhizmoet » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:05 pm

ambode-cliqnaija.jpg
ambode-cliqnaija.jpg (11.02 KiB) Viewed 3 times
Governor Akinwunmi Ambode has on Wednesday totally dample the speculation of rift with the National Leader of All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, saying reports to such effect were untrue.

Both the social and traditional media have been flooded with news of a major rift between Tinubu and Governor Ambode over alleged disagreement on the second term bid of the Governor.

Addressing party faithful in Epe during the election of delegates for the Presidential primary election and national convention of the party, Governor Ambode said the reports indicating a fight between him and Tinubu were out of place and that there was no fight anywhere.
Read Also: Ambode Sets to Execute Battle Plan if Tinubu fails to Endorse him (See full Details)

“I want you to know that there is no fight anywhere. The National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and my good self we are not in any fight, we are not in any controversy.

“We are praying to God that the best is yet to come and the best will be what Lagos State deserves and I want you to just continue with your prayers that at this time, God will show His hand and make sure that everything that is of blessing to Lagos State and also blessing of Epe will come to pass,” Governor Ambode said.

Social Media